Mammoth is the leading cannabis manufacturing, distribution, and branding company in California.
The Business Systems Administrator is responsible for helping solve information technology-related problems and working with departments across the organization to solve business issues. The main task in this role will be assisting with Mammoth’s ERP implementation of Acumatica as well as assisting with our daily reporting with California’s cannabis track-and-trace solution (METRC).
Duties also include daily maintenance; monthly, quarterly, and year-end report generation; administration duties; and customization, support, and troubleshooting of ERP and other related systems.
- Bachelors degree in a field related to software, computer programming, business or related field
- 3 years related or general business and computer experience
- ERP and systems experience is a plus but not required
- Test, maintain, and monitor computer programs and systems, including coordinating the installation of computer programs and systems.
- Troubleshoot program and system malfunctions to restore normal functioning.
- Expand or modify system to serve new purposes or improve work flow.
- Use the computer in the analysis and solution of business problems, such as development of integrated production and inventory control and cost analysis systems.
- Oversee the organization’s compliance with METRC, California’s track-and-trace cannabis business solution.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Excellent communications skills
- Critical thinking and analysis
- Organization and project management skills
- Technology acumen
- Ability to learn quickly and pick up new software systems
COMPENSATION RANGE: $50k - $55k DOE